Friday, January 20, 2017

Get to Know Me! | Rowan Diane

Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. I hope you enjoyed my first post. I'm so excited to really start posting content. I don't think I'm going to have a posting schedule right now. I'm just going to post whenever I can! Hopefully as much as possible! I have have so many ideas but I still would love to hear your requests so let me know!

Today I have decided to do a "get to know me" post. So here are a few facts about me...

  1. My name is Rowan Diane (not saying my last name because duh).
  2. I was born in England and lived there until I was 12.
  3. I have lived in England, California and Utah.
  4. I'm a military brat so we move a lot! (step dad is in the military)
  5. I did gymnastics for 9 years.
  6. My favorite colours are green, purple, and blue!
  7. I have have 6 siblings (some of them are half siblings!)
  8. I am definitely more of a summer girl! I hate the cold.
  9. I love shoes. I have so many pairs and I all I want to do is buy more.
  10. Speaking of spending money... make-up. I LOVE make-up. I can buy and collect it all day, everyday.
  11. Concerts are my jam! In 2016, I went to16 concerts. This year I'm hoping for more. Maybe I'll make a post about them later.
  12. I love music.
  13. I love singing. I like to think I can sing, but I know I'm bad at it. Haha, I like to pretend I know what I am doing.
  14. I graduated high school in Northern California.
  15. I went to Cosmetology school.
  16. Right now, I am a children's fitness coach.
  17. Breakfast food is the best food.
  18. I watch YouTube & Netflix more than regular TV.
  19. MTV The Challenge is my favorite show!
  20. Friends is my favorite TV show.

I think that's all I'll share for now. If you liked this let me know and I could do some more!

Thank you so much for reading!

I'll see you next time...
Rowan Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment