Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Favorite Music! | Rowan Diane

Hey guys!

Welcome back to my blog. I'm feeling a theme of music right now with the last post being about Against The Current. I go through phases with music. I'll find a song and become obsessed with it. I play it over and over again or I obsess over old songs. I love upbeat happy songs, sad love songs, punk music, rock music, and a lot more. I have a few artists that I'm obsessed with but I'm more of a fall in love with the song kind of girl. I'm not very good at explaining songs so I'm just going to list my favorites not in any particular order. So here are a few of my favorite songs of the moment!

  1. Trust Issues - Olivia O'Brien
  2. Find What You're Looking For - Olivia O'Brien
  3. Still Into You - Ashley Tisdale (feat. Chris French)
  4. DNA - Lia Marie Johnson
  5. When The Stars Go Blue - Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz
  6. Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix
  7. Faith - Stevie Wonder (feat. Ariana Grande)
  8. Set It All Free - Scarlett Johansson
  9. How Far I'll Go - Alessia Cara
  10. Secret Love Song - Little Mix (feat. Jason Derulo)
  11. Swish - Mike Stud
  12. Outsider - Against The Current
  13. When I'm Gone - Eminem
  14. Starving - Hailee Steinfeld & Grey (feat. Zedd)
  15. Recognize - Skizzy Mars (feat. Jojo)
  16. Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole
  17. Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
  18. Side to Side - Ariana Grande (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  19. Believe in Me - Demi Lovato
  20. Boy - Little Mix

Those are 20 of my favorite songs right now. The list is longer than I thought it was going to be. I thought of one song then I thought of another. What are your favorite songs? I love hearing other peoples favorites and hearing new songs!

Thank you for reading!

I'll see you next time...
Rowan Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment